What's the Catch?
The "Catch Is", in this Division of BSH, it is very likely too good to be true for you! If everyone was successful, there would be no failures! That is why everyone is not able to generate the income BSH Associates in our Preset Appointment Exclusive Territory Division earn. On the other hand, for the right person, what we do is not hard. Once an associate learns our sales system following exactly the way they were trained, success with BSH is amazingly easy! However, for the WRONG PERSON, which is the vast majority of the workforce, success with BSH in this Division is not practical.
Below is a list of questions you must ask yourself to determine if THIS Division of Buffett is right for you.
Note: Should you answer, "No", to any of the below questions, then a successful sales career with BSH is not a reality for you. While many of you may have questions regarding some of the below, understand that all details of each will be explained in FULL detail if you qualify for 2nd personal one-on-one interview with a manager over your state. For now, please just answer the below basic questions with a yes or no.
1) During my initial 30 - 60 days on staff, can I endure potential overnight travel leaving my home early Tuesday morning and returning home late on Friday evening?
2) During my initial 30 - 60 days on staff, would I be willing to work 12-16 hours per day, Tuesday through Friday?
3) Am I a highly trainable person capable of learning a completely different methodology of sales in a short period of time regardless of "my years of prior sales experience"?
4) Am I willing to fully disregard 100% of any/all prior sales training I have learned or practiced in the past beginning on my very first day of training?
5) Do I have a problem being closely managed (v/s fully on your own) reporting before my day starts, throughout my work day, and again at the end of my work day throughout my initial 90 days on staff?
6) Will I hold myself 100% fully accountable for my performance and production results versus attempting to place blame on others for my daily/weekly performance and results?
7) Can I provide absolute candid communication to my managers/trainers and on all my required reports throughout each week and render those reports by a given required deadline?
8) If I am not granted the privilege of a base pay (plus normal, full commission), am I comfortable working on a 100% commission-based income?
9) Do I understand and accept that BSH's preset appointments are pre-SET for me, but not pre-SOLD for me?
10) Can I endure a "learning curve" period of 4 - 12 weeks before mastering a steady, high-volume of sales of my primary products, understanding that this period (4 - 12 wks) is based exclusively on my ability to remain continually trainable applying my training to the field exactly as taught?
11) Am I an individual that can accept rejection from my clients without allowing it to negatively impact my attitude beyond recovery?
12) Given that I am truly selling the best product available to an absolute-need market, do I have a passionate, extremely perseverant personality that will overcome whatever obstacles get in my way of success without giving up when the "going gets tough"?
An ideal applicant for an exclusive territory preset appointment position with Buffett Senior Healthcare® understands that his/her success or failure is first and foremost dependent on accepting all of the above questions.
"Success is on the far side of failure." - Thomas Watson, Sr.
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek." - Mario Andretti
"You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with sufficient conviction and act in accordance with your faith; for whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve." - Napoleon Hill
"BSH positions are granted to those that have the courage to step out of their comfort zone, to bet on their vision, to take the calculated risk, and to act." - BSH Upper Management
The right person will know they are the right person.