- BSH specializes in Medicare Supplemental healthcare sales, the fastest growing market in the U.S. with 11,000 new seniors every day. All seniors upon turning the age of 65 have a tremendous need for some form of our product.
- Best of all, BSH only sells the very best of the best. We know that demand is only on the rise and we want to provide our seniors with products and services that both our sales associates can be proud of, but also our clients.
- Regardless of what happens to the economy, the heavily increasing demand for our products and services is causing our sales volume to skyrocket when seemingly all other sales organizations are struggling. Rather than growing and expanding, they are shrinking and paying less. On the contrary, not only are we growing at an unbelievable rate, but we are also paying more to our sales associates.
- Our clients need our help and we need the right people to fill our rapidly expanding organization, Nationwide! No matter what happens, our clients will always need our product and being retired, they will always have retirement income such as their social security.
- Our bottom 20% – 39% low-level producing sales associates average a first-year income of $1,000 per week (Note: Associates under this level of production typically will not be allowed to remain on Preset Appointments until they have been thoroughly retrained by their Area Trainer and Manager)
- Our 40% – 59% mediocre-level producing sales associates average a first-year income of $1,250 per week
- Our 60% – 79% level producing sales associates average a first-year income of $1,560 per week, including weekly expense pay
- Our 80% – 94% higher-level producing sales associates average a first-year income of $2,125 per week, including weekly expense pay
- Our top 5% TOP producing sales associates average a first-year income of $3,150 per week, including weekly expense pay
- Why?: We know that the bank only accepts dollars, not commission percent points. We understand success in our business is all about associates building a large VOLUME of business, which translates not only to them earning a high upfront commission income, but also great financial security. The financial security our associates enjoy are a growing renewal (residual) monthly income from every single sale they make starting the 1st month after a policy has been sold. Every sale they continue to make thereafter only further gives them the financial security of knowing they are stacking more and more renewal income on top of all their previous sales. Associates with BSH see month after month their renewal income increasing larger and larger, eventually to the point of exponential growth. Even an average BSH associate will write more business in one 4-day workweek on our Daily Preset Appointments than a top producing “insurance broker” will write in an entire month of cold-calling, prospecting, and chasing leads.
- How it works? You are provided with true high-quality, daily preset appointments coupled with continual training and support marketing the best of the best products.
- Again, shown below is the BSH method of making a quality appointment:
- Our ETPAD calling team will handle A to Z of setting up quality appointments for each associate. All you have to do it sell. (NOTE: Our appointments are pre-Set, not pre-SOLD)
Our organization is a championship team because it is supported by a team of champions. BSH is backed by the wealth of $120,000,000,000 (billion) Fortune 500 companies, in which we have contractual agreements.
- BSH provides associates both initial live classroom training plus field training, as well as ongoing training to continually help them increase their weekly/monthly production income.
- After a new associate has overcome their “learning curve”, they are assigned a Career Coach, and later a Policy Retention Manager to allow them to focus on maximizing their ability to sell the very best products available so as to give their clients the maximum quality protection from risks!
- If hired for a position with us, our sales associates are given a starting weekly Base Pay for their first 4 weeks on staff during their initial training period while still earning full commission on all products they sell. In addition, from week one, all associates have the benefit of qualifying for weekly Expense Pay up to $500.00 per week, having provided their week’s business expense receipts. Moreover, once a new associate in the Buffett ETPAD has completed their entire product portfolio training (usually no more than 180 days / 6-mos), they then receive a $15,000.00 bonus check!
- THE BENEFITS OF THE BSH TRAINING MODEL:
- Growth / Development Opportunities: Professional, Financial, and Personal
- Support: Leadership, Training, and Administrative
- Time: Freedom to enjoy the fruits of your labor – Work Hard & Play Hard
- Our trainees are excited about the opportunity to absorb as much knowledge and experience as possible in the shortest span from their trainers and mentors. They are anxious to hit the ground running as quickly and effectively as possible. Trainees are eager about the overall challenge of starting a whole new career with totally different approach to sales success, financial success, and complete 100% client satisfaction.
- Initial Training involves:
- Classroom training
- Field training
- Online web-conference training
- Continual Training involves:
- Additional / New product training
- Existing client cross-marketing training
- Personal Career Coach – every first-year associate has the option of selecting their own Upper Management veteran on staff with BSH to be their mentor whose purpose is to aid in guiding them into further career opportunities with BSH.
- BSH offers the perfect partnership of sales and support. We deliver our associates the highest practical quality of daily preset appointments starting with what we consider to be the very best (and most expensive) training programs in our industry. BSH does all it can to remove the typical headaches which other salespeople complain about that keep them from being able to stay in the field selling more. To accomplish this requires giving your salespeople the maximum level of universal support possible. We have achieved this!
- The following are just a few of the key support mechanisms that BSH has in place for all of our associates:
- BSH provides a full in-house new business support team whose job is to triple-check each application for errors
- BSH provides an entire sales conservation support department whose job is to call each and every sale made to ensure the client is 100% satisfied and will not cancel our associates’ business.
- BSH provides a full in-house customer support team hired to service all of our associates’ previously sold customer calls that would otherwise take up the selling associate’s time that he/she could have used to make yet another sale. Not surprising, the majority of these customer calls are simple questions that can be easily answered by our in-house customer service support team. We want our associates to know that they do not have to be burdened with simple questions keeping them from making more sales that our internal customer support team can answer for them.
- BSH provides associates with an internal preset appointment auditing support team. This team is employed to call back each associate’s appointments that were not sold the following business day after the appointment was set. Their job is to gather information as to why the sale was not made from the customer’s perspective in relation to the associate’s report on the result of their appointment.
- BSH provides an in-house licensing support team whose job is to make sure each associate’s license is up to date and they are licensed with all the necessary carriers to give them a full portfolio of products to protect their clients. Furthermore, BSH also pays the cost of these carrier licenses (called “carrier appointments”) for our associates, as well as all non-resident licensing fees.
- BSH provides every first-year associate the field support of a direct manager and field trainer, a daily field phone coach, a policy persistency/retention manager, and a Team Leader. Furthermore, once a new associate has overcome their initial learning curve, they are assigned a Career Coach as a mentor to assist them in reaching their highest potential for their career goals with BSH!
- In less than a year on staff with BSH, most top 30% producers are easily earning a large enough monthly renewal / residual income from their prior months sales to pay all of their normal monthly bills. This allows their continual new sales upfront commissions to be disposal income well above and beyond their costs of living.
- Every new sale of our primary Medicare Supplement product that an associate with BSH makes will not only pay them upfront commission on each, but also continues to pay them residual (“renewal”) commission starting in their 2nd month and continuing each following month.
- An associate with Buffett Senior Healthcare® is never obligated or required to be in management. However, should an associate wish to apply for a management position, similar to being accepted into an entry-level position with Buffett Senior Healthcare, a management position with BSH is only for the right BSH associate. For those that apply, Upper Management handpicks those qualified for a management position given their level of sales success and stability in the field
- NOTE: For many associates desiring entry into BSH management, it is important for us to disclose that, although higher management positions are enticing due to the advantage of earning a higher level of income, like all positions with BSH, management with us is also ONLY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.
Buffett ETPAD Income Calculator
Use the below income calculator to determine your commissions! In our Exclusive Territory Preset Appointment Division (ETPAD) of Buffett, the average producer sells 7 Medicare Supplement applications per week at 9-month advance (not including any cross-marketed product income, thus income below is very conservative). Bottom 50% producers average 5 applications, top 5% average 16 applications per week. Determine your income expectations as they relate to average and above average sales volumes. Also, forecast your future renewals!
For example: Let's say a new associate, "John Smith", sells 30 of these policies during his first month with BSH. John will initially be paid an upfront commission on each of those policies once issued. Starting his 2nd month on staff, John will earn additional income by way of renewal commission on those same 30 policies he sold during his first month, and that will continue for every following month. - "John" gets a little better and sells 40 policies during his second month on staff while earning his renewals from his 1st month of sales. He again receives his usual upfront commission on each of his second month sales, but during his 3rd month on staff he will be earning a monthly renewal income on a total of 70 policies (30 sold first month + 40 sold second month). John has more than doubled the renewal income he made during his 2nd month because he is now being paid renewals on both of the two prior months’ worth of sales that he made his first and second month on staff. - By this point going into his third month, John has become well experienced on how to sell his primary Medicare Supplement product. So, he sells 50 policies during his third month on staff. Then, during John's 4th month he is now earning renewal income on a total of 120 policies from his first, second, and third month of sales. - If John continues at the rate of selling 50 more policies each month, then during his 5th month he will be earning renewals income on 170 policies. * To wrap up the first 5 months: 30 during 1st month plus 40 during 2nd month plus 50 during 3rd month plus 50 during 4th month plus 50 during 5th month equals 220 policies - And so forth and so on, during his 6th month - 270 policies. - During his 7th month - 320 polices. - During his 8th month 370 policies, then 420 during his 9th month, then 470 during his 10th month, 520 during his 11th month, and 570 during his 12th month. Thus, given the above example, hopefully you can now visualize the earning power that a decent performing associate can make with the benefit of "stacking" one month of sales upon another month of sales and the renewal commission income associated with each following month as an associate's block of total sales volume continues to grow. This is the financial security that was mentioned at the top of this web page. You should also now understand why in previous pages of this website such important emphasis is placed on the BSH high-volume of sales requirement. If you do not understand this by now, then you have not read the previous pages of this website in enough detail. Please go back and start reading this website again from the beginning, as the remainder of the website will be much more meaningful to you if you have complete knowledge of this before continuing.
*(NOT including instant renewals paid first-year starting in Month 2 and continuing until Month 12 when it becomes 5%, then 7%, and as high as 12% for top five percent first-year producers!)